BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next-generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 200 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘Senior/Software Developer’ who fulfills his/her analysis, design, software development, error detection and correction, verification and maintenance tasks with the request of the managers he/she is reporting to and with the needs of the project he/she works for by using the methods defined within the projects; carries out necessary documentation and reporting.
Desired Requirements are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Solid experience and understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering concepts.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Virtual/Augmented reality, distributed and parallel systems, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, developing large software systems, Embedded Systems, Cloud Software vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to pursue continuous research and learn new technologies and methods.