BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 150 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘Software Architect’ who excels at today’s thriving computer science fields like Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Mixed Reality, and Distributed Computing. As an engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Bites’ needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will have the opportunity to build long-term innovation vision and influence the direction of the research and development across Bites. This position specifically offers the ability to work with the latest technologies before everyone else.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with an initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science and Software Engineering concepts.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, or Lead Architect role.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience in the realization of rapid prototyping approaches with agile methodology.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Virtual/Augmented reality, distributed and parallel systems, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, developing large software systems, Embedded Systems, Cloud Software vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to pursue continuous research and learn new technologies and methods.