BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 150 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘Mid-Senior Unity/Unreal Developer’ to work on our simulation, AR, VR, XR projects.
- 4+ years experience working in games,
- Experience with at least one game engine (Unity, UE4, Havok, Unigine vs)
- Strong C++ or C# knowledge
- Strong math abilities
- Shader programming
- Experience with Augmented Reality technologies (ARCore, ARKit)
- The ability to solve specific 3d spatial data challenges using 3d geometry mathematics and 3d tools such as ray casting and custom shaders