BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next-generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 200 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘Marketing Communication Manager” to conduct mainly marketing strategies and corporate reputation in aspect with sectoral analysis and long/short term strategic plans. Our new team member will be responsible for:
- The development of marketing initiatives and plans through the year including media, digital, events, sponsorships and promotions,
- Execute 360 degree communication (ATL / BTL / Digital & Social Media)
- Managing written and digital media, creating newsletter-style printed / digital documents that will maximize brand perception,
- Driving all the corporate reputation practices including social media listening, employer branding, customer behavior analysis etc via SEO and SERP,
- Recommendation of changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords,
- Coordinating the images / videos to be used in promotional activities,
- Analyzing brand, market share and competitive trends and develop action plans,
- Determining the activities to participate in coordination with the sales team.
Desired Qualifications are;
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related fields,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO,
- Solid experience on marketing communication, sponsorship and corporate reputation,
- SEM and content management background is highly desirable,
- Great command of English,
- Well-organized, strong implementation and follow-up skills,
- Experience of team management,
- Being detail-oriented, multi-tasked in a fast-paced environment,
- Preferably experience on PR agency.