BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 150 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘DevOps Engineer’ who excels at today’s thriving computer science fields like Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Mixed Reality, and Distributed Computing. As an engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Bites’ needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will have the opportunity to build long-term innovation vision and influence the direction of the research and development across Bites. This position specifically offers the ability to work with the latest technologies before everyone else.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3+ years of DevOps experience.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience with a strong foundation in fundamentals of computer science.
- Linux knowledge and experience are a must.
- Management experience of AWS Services. (EC2 / IAM / ECS / ECR / Route 53 etc.)
- Experience in software development lifecycle and version control systems. Proficient in Git and Git Flow.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end CI/CD pipeline implementations and infrastructure environment automations. (AWS Pipeline, Gitlab CD/CI)
- Experience of running services in private/public/hybrid cloud.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Orchestration skills with Kubernetes, coupled with a great understanding of DevOps principles.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and logging solutions and tools like Zabbix, AWS Cloud Watch, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK/ELK stack, etc.
- Able to deploy and maintain Kubernetes clusters. Understanding fundamentals of TCP/IP & networking, routing and protocols concepts
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing.