BİTES Aerospace & Defense Technologies is a technology-based Turkish company established in 2001 and it has been at the forefront of next generation Simulation, Training & Communication Technologies and Information/Mission Management Solutions for military and civilian organizations ever since.
ASELSAN is a shareholder of BITES since February 2019 and with over 150 active employees, BİTES conducts research and development in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, deep learning, image and signal processing at its headquarters located in Middle East Technical University Technopolis Information Technologies Innovation Center.
We are looking for a ‘Back End Developer’ who excels at today’s thriving computer science fields like Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Mixed Reality, and Distributed Computing. As an engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Bites’ needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will have the opportunity to build long-term innovation vision and influence the direction of the research and development across Bites. This position specifically offers the ability to work with the latest technologies before everyone else.
- · BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- · 3+ years of experience as a Backend Developer
- · Experience in building web applications
- · Solid understanding of OOP principles
- · Working experience with CI/CD and related tools like Git and Jenkins
- · Ability to write high-performance, maintainable and reusable code
- · Excellent command of English
- · Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- · A passion to learn and keep up with the latest technologies